The award-winning Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce is an organization of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and LGBT-allied businesses, corporations and professionals throughout the state of Wisconsin focused on being a strong pro-fairness business community.
We are joined together to promote economic opportunities for the LGBT community by being an advocate and resource for all member businesses that promote equality. We are made up of more than 330 businesses and organizations from around the state.
Through social, educational and networking events, the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce is the place to come together to:
- Network with people who share your values
- Do business within the LGBT community
- Find the guidance you need to pursue a new career
- Talk to future clients, customers, or employers
- Gain useful tips, ideas, strategies, and insights around business and economic development
- Interact with LGBT community leaders
- Build your leadership skills and mentor others
We hope that you will consider joining the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce and becoming an active participant as we work to create a pro-fairness, pro-business community in Wisconsin.
Feel free to browse our site to learn more about our work and how you can be a part of creating a strong pro-fairness business community in Wisconsin.