You are invited to join the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce for our second annual LGBT Business Diversity Summit on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from8:00 to 11:45 a.m. in Milwaukee. This event is presented by ManpowerGroup.
At the event, attendees will have the chance to network with other business professionals from around the state, hear remarks from a national speaker about the importance of diversity in the workplace, and attend breakout sessions designed to help your business grow and thrive.
Our keynote speaker will be announced soon, as well as topics for our breakout sessions.
Among the subjects that were covered last year included:
- Marketing Your Diversity Initiatives: How Companies Tell Their LGBT Story
- The Importance of LGBT Supplier Diversity
- Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Talent
- More success for you in 2015? What are you going to do different to get there?
- Intentional Growth: Dusting Off and Reinvigorating Your Business Plan
- How I Learned to Find the Right Business Partners
- ...and more!
Space is limited so register today. You can register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-lgbt-business-diversity-summit-registration-19754340765
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com at (414) 678-9275.
100 Manpower Pl
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Google map and directions